Love is fascinating; we spend most of our lives seeking it. It can create great joy and it can create great sorrow. Love can be healed and love can be mended. Former divorce lawyer Bill Ferguson shares with you how he helped his clients find love again.
About Bill Ferguson
Bill Ferguson’s approach to life has been called the “penicillin of psychology.”
As a former divorce attorney, 15% of his clients never divorced and the ones who did were able to part as friends. Media across the country affectionately call him “The Love Counselor.”
He has been featured by Oprah and recommended by “The Wall Street Journal.” His book, “How to Heal a Painful Relationship”, has become a national best-seller.
Bill shows step-by-step how to resolve problem areas, heal relationships, and create a great life. He trains therapists, leads seminars, and works with people around the world.
- It only takes one person to heal a relationship
- When you change how you respond to the other person, the other person changes how they respond to you
- What we think is the problem is never the problem it is a symptom of an underlying condition
- All destructive behaviour comes from hurt
- In love, there is no destructive behaviour
- Everyone has a hurt that totally runs their life
- Childhood suppressed emotions is more painful than death itself
Bill’s Gift for You
Free e-course that helps you master life. Go here to participate…http://www.masteryofrelationships.com/ecourse.html
Connect with Bill
Fall In Love With The Right Guy
Join our private Magnet For Love Facebook Group with your host Lorna Poole. This is a safe haven of like-minded women and where you and I can get intimate, give you the support, guidance and know how to go from “this is never happening for me” to falling in love with the right guy for you.