Has courtship changed in 21st Century? Is what was working in the past, working today with men and women and how you fall in love? Have the roles in society changed? Dr. Marisa Cohen researches people’s perception of love. Today Marisa is sharing with you the scientific research on first dates and falling in love in todays’ world and what the evidence shows us to be true.
Dr. Marisa T. Cohen is a psychology professor and the co-founder of the Self-Awareness and Bonding Lab (SABL) at St. Francis College in Brooklyn. Her research focuses on peoples’ perceptions of love and infidelity. In addition, Dr. Cohen is the author of “From First Kiss to Forever: A Scientific Approach to Love,” a book that relates relationship science research to everyday experiences and real relationship issues confronted by couples.
- Marisa shares with you what the research says men and women’s perceptions are of each other on a first date
- What men and women look for as a signal the guy or woman is interested in more
- Marisa shares the scientific evidence to what men are thinking and looking for on a first date
- Marisa shares the nature of the courtship process
- A successful first date is when you both have something in common, something to offer the relationship and a joint experience is created
Marisa’s Gift for You
A free chapter from my book, “From First Kiss to Forever: A Scientific Approach to Love” Go here to get yours….http://www.marisatcohen.com/
Connect with Marisa