You broke off with your boyfriend or husband because he was neglectful, or he cheated on you, or he was verbally or physically abusive to you. The problem is: you still love him a lot. You’re trying to get on with your life without him in it. You heart aches, you miss him and so you call him—or you hate him—or you blame yourself for your failed relationship. If you truly want to heal, you MUST avoid these 5 breakup mistakes.
I have welcomed Nancy back to the show because our last conversation together was so popular – Episode No. 4 She Knows He’s Bad For Her, But She Can’t Leave Him. It is currently ranking no.1 for the amount of downloads on badboybreakthrough podcast, so you haven’t listen to it yet , please do so.
About Nancy Nichols
Nancy Nichols is a best-selling author, motivational speaker, “Know-It-All Nancy” blogger and dating coach. Nancy’s specialty is helping single, divorced and widowed women understand the modern rules of dating. Her first-hand knowledge of failed relationships, divorce and heartbreak gained her unique insight into the dysfunctional behaviors which create a woman’s relationship problems. A comedian at heart, Nancy’s candor and transparency empower women of all ages who seek personal growth.
- Bad boys draw you in even though intellectually you know they are bad for you
- Like most women who get involved with bad boys I was confident, content & secure in myself and then all of sudden I became fearful, having meltdowns, I felt insecure my whole life with him
- I kept breaking up with him but he kept drawing me back in
- When you are with a guy like this you can’t except the reality he is bad for you, he is never going to change
- Nancy shares with me and you the 5 breakup mistakes-No.1 mistake is staying in touch with your bad boy
Nancy Nichols’s self-improvement books: Secrets of the Ultimate Husband Hunter, Never Date a Dead Animal and God, Please Fix Me! A Trilogy of Self-Esteem, Relationship Understanding and Personal Healing for Women. All available on amazon and Nancy’s website get your copy here.
Connect with Nancy
Fall in love with the right guy. Join our private Magnet For Love Facebook Group where you and I can get intimate and give you the support, guidance and know how to go from this is never happening for me to falling in love with the right guy for you.