Why do my first dates always feel like an interview? What should I talk about on a first date? Why don’t men call when they say they are going to call? Where can I meet the guy for me, I have tried everything? Wendy Newman answers all the classic questions about men, love and dating so you never have to experience a terrible first date ever again, and helps you to master the art of getting him to want to see you again and again.
About Wendy Newman
Wendy Newman is a dating, sex and relationship expert who’s led hundreds workshops to thousands of people internationally. She’s done extensive research with men to help understand their point-of-view.
Wendy is a compassionate fellow dater. She navigated her way through 121 first dates before she met her partner, Dave. Her book 121 First Dates: How to Succeed at Online Dating, Fall in Love and Live Happily Ever After (Really!) is part tell-all, part dating guide.
- Wendy answers all your first date questions, what to say on a date, when should you call, why do men disappear
- Wendy explains why you always get asked out by the guy you don’t want & the guy you do want doesn’t know you exist
- We naturally lead with what we want, we lead with our end game in mind
- Great question to ask…What do you love about your life?
- Getting more comfortable with how you express yourself uniquely
- Getting better at reading who you are sitting across the table with to see if there is real compatibility
Wendy’s Offer For You
Wendy’s book 121 First Dates: How To Succeed At Online Dating, Fall In Love And Live Happily Ever After (Really!) was released in 2016 and is available on amazon here. Get your copy!
Connect with Wendy
Fall in love with the right guy. Join our private Magnet For Love Facebook Group where you and I can get intimate and give you the support, guidance and know how to go from this is never happening for me to falling in love with the right guy for you.