Do you always look for the spark when you meet a new guy? Upset when you don’t feel instant chemistry? Is chemistry and attraction the same? Compatibility sounds boring. How do I know if what I am experiencing is real love or not? Dion Metzger explains the difference and how to tell if the guy you are with is the right guy for you.
About Dion Metzger
Dion Short Metzger, M.D. is a board certified psychiatrist practicing in Atlanta, Georgia. She spent her college career at Emory University and then earned her Doctorate of Medicine from Morehouse School of Medicine. She completed her psychiatry residency at Emory University School of Medicine. She is a relationship expert who has been featured in radio, print and televisions. Her expertise has contributed to numerous national television shows including CNN’s HLN network, Jane Velez-Mitchell Show, HLN Now and Aspire TV.
- Dion explains butterflies and chemistry and if this is an indicator of true love
- Should you believe his words or his actions?
- How does he make you feel when you’re around him
- The importance of looking for your compliment
- Dion shares with us what you should and shouldn’t focus on when looking for love
Connect with Dion