Have you ever experience a divorce? Are you just divorced trying to put the pieces of your life back together? New to the dating scene? Cindy shares a gripping story about her own marriage breakup, gaining the strength to leave her abusive husband. Returning back to the dating scene and the aftermath of her old relationship and how it impacted her new relationship. Cindy lost her identity and who she was while married, she share with us the heart wrenching journey so many women experience after divorce. She gives powerful advice about how you can turn your own life around from abusive marriage to loving relationship with a kind, warm man.
About Cindy Holbrook
Cindy Holbrook is a certified divorce coach, author and speaker supporting women as they traverse the emotional roller-coaster of divorce to heal as they let go of the past and rebuild their life with less stress and more clarity and confidence. Responding to so many women grieving the death of their marriage, Cindy created CoachingForDivorcedWomen.com that is jam packed with tips and techniques to educate and empower women during this difficult transition in their life.
She walks along side of her clients as they rediscover their identity as a single woman and begin the next chapter in their life. She draws from over 20 years of experience supporting women during and after a divorce as well as her personal experience of being in a verbally abusive marriage for 20 years.
Cindy has been the guest of many telesummits and radio shows as well as being a featured guest on Huffington Post Live. Her articles have been published on eHarmony, Huffington Post, Fox Magazine and she is a regular featured expert on YourTango.
- Getting out the other side of divorce
- A lot of women definite themselves by the relationship they had with their man
- Pieces of yourself are willing given away thinking it will make your relationship better but what it really those is take away your identity
- When you are use to a certain behavior in your marriage, it is easy for you to overlook the same negative behaviors in your date, ending up with the same man with a different face
- The mistake most women make is not finding themselves after a divorce
- Most of the time we know if he the one we want to spend the rest of our life with or not
Connect with Cindy
Facebook Group Support: http://Facebook.com/groups/WomensDivorceSupport